Moving Furniture...

FF

Founder
Staff member
Mar 19, 2021
Today I'm getting the carpet ripped up, which meant I had to move everything Into the living room since it's already hardwood floor.

Generally, cats get very stressed out over this type of thing, but mine did alright. Here's a pic of her sitting on the mattress. :ROFLMAO:
(She likes to explore)
IMG_20230415_113017092_HDR.jpg

FF

Founder
Staff member
Mar 19, 2021
Licks was kept in the bathroom while the carpet guys did their thing. She stayed in the sink for most of the time.

Attachments

• IMG_20230417_163607053.jpg
    IMG_20230417_163607053.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40

SirMeow

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 25, 2021
I'll bet once the new carpet went in, she started sniffing around everywhere because it was all new and strange to her?

Mars

Aug 18, 2022
Today I'm getting the carpet ripped up, which meant I had to move everything Into the living room since it's already hardwood floor.

Generally, cats get very stressed out over this type of thing, but mine did alright. Here's a pic of her sitting on the mattress. :ROFLMAO:
(She likes to explore)
View attachment 333
True, cats being the ultimate creatures of habit and suspicious by nature, they do not like disruptions of their environment.
Seeing your kitty reminded me of one of my previous cats.
Years ago, we had a new kitchen installed, so you can imagine the upheaval.
I was really worried about Rosy, but she didn't mind at all, sitting up high on her activity tree, taking it all in.
You see, Rosy was a rescue, and we knew very little about what she went thru previously. However, after witnessing how ok she was, not perturbed by workmen traipsing in-and-out, we reckoned my Rosy was probably born on a building site....:)