What is time?

DankVinci

Mar 29, 2024
Hello everyone! new Cat Dad!! Time comes in many forms. Up,down,fast,slow,hard,soft, and, in the form of not enough! at around 9:00 pm on Sunday the 24th my wife brought home little Marley, just 30 days old. He had a double eye infection, lacerations around his face and he was in rough shape. got him to the clinic the next day. a whole week has passed , and Marley is flourishing in his new forever home! And now comes my point
about time. On Thursday the 28th My Dog Chewie, my best friend of 14 years and 3 months passed away during a medical procedure
for an infected tooth !! So in the span of say 72 hours , I gained a wonderful kitten, and then lost my best friend. Time waits for no one!!
Love them with all your heart while they are here.
Jesse

Attachments

• 434B5BBD-7373-4104-8357-D8483E0D81E3_1_201_a.jpeg
    434B5BBD-7373-4104-8357-D8483E0D81E3_1_201_a.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 6

SirMeow

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 25, 2021
I'm simultaneously delighted and gutted for you, so sorry for your loss. It's so true that time waits for no one.

You're both such wonderful people for taking this kitten in. He's such a cutie. ❤️

Welcome to Feline Forums. :)

FF

Founder
Staff member
Mar 19, 2021
Wow, that's bittersweet.
I wish Marley and Cherie could have spent more time with each other. I offer my condolences and congratulations, and welcome to the forums!

SaraChae

Apr 5, 2024
Hello everyone! new Cat Dad!! Time comes in many forms. Up,down,fast,slow,hard,soft, and, in the form of not enough! at around 9:00 pm on Sunday the 24th my wife brought home little Marley, just 30 days old. He had a double eye infection, lacerations around his face and he was in rough shape. got him to the clinic the next day. a whole week has passed , and Marley is flourishing in his new forever home! And now comes my point
about time. On Thursday the 28th My Dog Chewie, my best friend of 14 years and 3 months passed away during a medical procedure
for an infected tooth !! So in the span of say 72 hours , I gained a wonderful kitten, and then lost my best friend. Time waits for no one!!
Love them with all your heart while they are here.
Jesse
Thank you for this wonderful news!
You are absolutely right--our pet babies are NOT around for long, and we should treasure them each day while they are here!
If I may share:
Our cat, Taffy, came into our lives one day a year ago and promptly gave birth to six kitties. We have four of them today, along with her, and are a very happy family. You are right about time, too. Taffy entered my life a year ago when I most needed a purpose to just get up in the morning.
She is my little angel today and, hopefully, for the next 20 long and beautiful years. Marley is lucky to have you both!